Published in the Winter 2012 CURE Childhood Cancer Newsletter Endocrine Problems after Childhood Cancer Treatment Brooke Cherven, RN, MPH, CPON and Lil ian Meacham, MD Survival rates for childhood cancer have grown greatly over the last few decades thanks to many advances in pediatric cancer treatment. Today the majority of children diagnosed with cancer will become long-term survivors. Su
Advantag of ingestion administration way is its easiness even when applied at home. But with their help necessary treatment concentration in blood cannot be always quickly achieve doxycycline online transaction is carried out on anonymity and mutual profit principles, and in addition customers will be positively surprised with quality and speed of service.
H4B Chelsea — New York, NY
Senior Digital Producer (Consultant/Freelance) 08/2013 – Present
• Helping out with the day to day on various digital projects like iPads, emails, websites, interactive PDFs, etc.
• Consulting on efficiency practices, scoping, internal process, and staffing plans.
• Creating on-boarding documentation for new hires • Developing the “better scoping worksheet” • Providing expertise for new business strategies in terms of tactics, cost, and process Clients: Astellas (Myrbetriq), Reckitt Benckiser (Mucinex), Teva (Fentora, Amrix), Eisai (Fycompa)
Grey Group — New York, NY
Senior Digital Producer 02/2012 – 06/2013
• Managed a $6M retainer portfolio of digital projects including websites, banners, apps, etc. on the director level.
• Instrumental in the creation of a new digital team as a part of Grey’s move towards cross-platform integration.
• Orchestrated master project plans and internal strategies for project completion.
• Scoped out yearly SOWs and created staffing plans to cover projects – working closly with finance.
• Provided oversight to a team of project managers.
• Created/presented decks to clients showing timing scenarios and implications of dependencies on projects.
• Held a strong relationship with the client – communicating obsticals and problem-solving solutions.
• Interviewed creative and tech candidates to fill open positions.
• Mitigated risk and escalated issues when needed.
• Actively participated in all high-level discussions about finance, personnel, and client relations.
• Held status meetings with client IT about launches, changes in schedules, technical specs, etc.
• Created policies and procedures for the digital team.
• Led the way for a new server structure to better manage and organize project files, etc.
Clients: Lilly Men’s Health (Cialis, Cialis Global, Cialis Hispanic, Axiron, Axiron Hispanic)
LBi — New York, NY
Senior Digital Project Manager 10/2010 – 12/2011
• Managed a large portfolio ($4.5M) of interactive projects from inception to completion in the pharmaceutical • Managed and mentored a team of project managers.
• Developed SOWs, project timelines, and estimates for a slew of interactive disciplines including banners, websites, eCRM, and social media (Facebook pages).
• Scoped out a multitude of mobile digital projects including iPads, iPhones, and other devices.
• Led internal meetings and determined next steps for each project.
• Attended client calls and dealt with company procurement discussing project timelines, scopes, and change orders.
• Held weekly and monthly budget reviews — problem solving on the spot to determine change order needs. • Preemptively presented and explained project risks to the account team.
• Attended resource allocation meetings with other project managers to acquire internal resources or to decide if there Education
• Ensured projects were being completed on time and on budget as well as a healthy gross margin.
• Attended daily standups and weekly status meetings.
Clients: Forest Labs (Savella, Namenda), Johnson and Johnson (Rogaine, Visine, Neosporin, Band Aid), Sony Xperia,
DraftFCB Healthcare — New York, NY
Senior Digital Project Manager (Freelance) 01/2010 – 06/2010
• Led the digital team in managing interactive projects from inception to completion.
• Created scope of work, timelines, and estimates for the account team.
• Monitored projects to ensure that deadlines were kept and client expectations were met.
• Consulted with creatives and developers on best practices.
• Projects included: websites, banner ads, emails.
Clients: Pfizer (Estring, Caverject, Depo Sub Q, Depo Medrol, Zmax)
646-337-0838 • [email protected] • www.loducacreative.com LoDuca Creative & Production — New York, NY
Freelance Creative (Video, Print & Interactive) 06/2006 – present
• Project managed and wrote SOWs for all projects ensuring deliverables were on spec and on time.
• Reworked and designed websites to help make clients stand out in changing markets.
• Produced videos for promotional, new business, instructional, and commercial solutions. Handled every aspect of the shoots including writing, directing, editing, casting, sound mixing, motion graphics, lighting, and chroma key.
• Provided art direction on various collateral and print ad materials.
• Provided production art services for pre-press, hi-res retouching, and image manipulation for ads and catalogs.
• Created Flash designs and PowerPoint presentations.
Medical/Pharma: Roche, Pfizer, Synvisc, ACCME, CareerMD.com
Retail: Macy’s, No Yolks Noodles, Wacky Mac Pasta, Savvi Formal Wear, Motorola, Tru Vue Glass
Entertainment: Corporate Magic, SimoneElkeles.com, Metropolis Theatre, DavidKovac.com, Stealing Kisses
Corporate: Jones Lang LaSalle, McKinzie & Company, Click Software, SPSS Software, New York Court System
Agencies: Regan Campbell Ward, Young and Rubicam, StarCom/MediaVest, Spark Advertising, Vivaki, Devito/Verdi,
Rosen & Brichta, Bernard Hodes, YBrand, Questar/LM&P, Centron, Lipman Hearne SK+G — Las Vegas, NV
Director of Creative Services (Consultant) 11/2005 – 06/2006
• Consulted on policy and procedure for the studio as well as the entire creative department for a rapidly growing entertainment ad agency. Took over all hiring and firing duties for the department.
• Directly managed 18 people in the print production studio and retouching departments and succeeded in making the work day shorter and the production level higher, improving overall morale.
• Changed and improved the workflow for 22 art directors and designers by defining roles in a hectic department and acting as mediator for trouble spots.
• Provided training for studio and creative personnel to streamline workflow between the two departments.
• Played an active role in agency management meetings and account status meetings.
• Acted as consultant to the director of operations for agency-related needs in the big picture by creating ways to increase revenue and implementing a proofreading department where none existed before.
• Trained my successor to run the department using the management techniques that I introduced.
Clients: Luxor, Borgata, W Hotel, MGM Grand, Wolfgang Puck, The Mirage
GSW Worldwide — New York, NY
Studio Manager, Multimedia Manager, Art Director 04/2004 – 08/2005
• Key player in building the studio from the ground up in this pharmaceutical ad agency.
• Lead designer/production artist in the studio including retouching and pre-press.
• Art directed and produced all videos, motion graphics, flash, and PowerPoint presentations.
• Continually worked on new business presentations and initiatives.
• Attended status meetings and provided advice on jobs going in or out of the studio.
• Hired and managed freelancers.
Clients: Pfizer, Merck, Par, Trident, Champion Mortgage
SpotCo — New York, NY
Senior Production Artist 10/2002 – 10/2003
• Produced some of the most dynamic ads, marquees, subway posters, billboards, direct mail pieces, and other marketing materials exclusively for many hit shows in the Broadway theatre industry. • Executed hi-res retouching to celebrity approval as well as photo manipulation to producer’s satisfaction.
• Took direction from art directors and provided advice on designs for best printing practices.
Clients: Rent, Chicago, Avenue Q, Baz Luhrmann’s La Boheme, Anna in the Tropics, The Goat, and more.
Analysis of nevirapine resistance mutations in cloned hiv type 1 variants from hiv-infected ugandan infants using a single-step amplification-sequencing method (ampliseq)
AIDS RESEARCH AND HUMAN RETROVIRUSESVolume 24, Number 9, 2008© Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. DOI: 10.1089/aid.2008.0109 Sequence Note Analysis of Nevirapine Resistance Mutations in Cloned HIV Type 1 Variants from HIV-Infected Amplification-Sequencing Method (AmpliSeq)William Ian Towler, Jessica D. Church, James R. Eshleman, Mary Glenn Fowler, Laura A. Guay, J. Brooks Jackson, and Susan H. Eshle