Human Reproduction vol.13 no.4 pp.783–788, 1998 Safety of embryo cryopreservation: Statistical facts and artefacts Episcientific aspects of the epigenetic environmentally induced disturbance (Walker et al. , 1996). factors in artificial procreation Nevertheless it is important to note that adult liveweightsappear not to be affected and birthweight appears not to be an Jacques Test
Advantag of ingestion administration way is its easiness even when applied at home. But with their help necessary treatment concentration in blood cannot be always quickly achieve buy antibiotics online transaction is carried out on anonymity and mutual profit principles, and in addition customers will be positively surprised with quality and speed of service.
Microsoft word - stefan sonnekus cv.docStefan Sonnekus - Curriculum Vitae/CV
• I am a hard-working individual that enjoy taking on diverse challenges. • I can stay focused and stick to a task until the job is done. • Thoroughness is important to me and through research I equip myself for successfully completing • I strive to constantly increase my knowledge and understanding of newer technology and trends. • Most skills I possess are self-taught and refined by experience, which cultivates appreciation. • I am passionate about the industry I work in and don’t consider it as just a means to get by. • My creativity is a strong point that has often distinguished my work from others in the past.
• I am a trained professional photographer and specialise in documentary, portrait and product • My wife and I founded our own production company in 2005, called Still Moving Productions. • I am a video camera operator with experience filming for motoring, adventure documentary and • As editor, I have completed several TV series for SABC, KykNET and SuperSport with Final Cut. • I have authored several DVD’s for mass distribution with DVD Studio Pro. • My proficiency in motion graphics and titles is an added benefit during post-production. • Subtitling Afrikaans content in English for broadcast is a newly acquired skill that I am keen to
• I completed editing 4 x 26 part series (24 min. episodes) of Voetspore for KykNET and SABC 2, both off-line and on-line for mastering on Betacam. • I authored 4 consecutive Huisgenoot Skouspel DVD’s, of which the 2009 edition won the SAMA • I climbed Kilimanjaro, filming the ascent for the first 2 episodes of the “Voetspore van Kili tot • I joined the crew for the “Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap” production as photographer and my pictures was published in several magazine articles as well as a printed travel journal. • The “Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap” series has been scheduled for re-broadcast in 2012 as 13 x 1-hour episodes with English sub-titles in a prime-time viewing slot.
• 10/2010 - 01/2011 - Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap - Editor - Re-edit and subtitles SABC 2 • 09/2009 - 05/2010 - Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap - Editor - Off-line and on-line • 05/2009 - 08/2009 - Voetspore Casablanca tot die Kaap - Photographer & 2nd camera • 10/2008 - 04/2009 - Voetspore Gansbaai tot Gaboen - Editor - Off-line and on-line • 07/2007 - 01/2008 - Voetspore Kili tot Kaïro - Editor - Off-line and on-line • 01/2007 - 04/2007 - Kom ‘n Bietjie Binne met Dozi - Editor - Off-line and on-line • 12/2006 - 01/2007 - Kom ‘n Bietjie Binne met Dozi - Camera operator • 08/2006 - 09/2006 - CAC Productions - Editor - On-line • 10/2005 - 04/2006 - Voetspore van die Kaap tot Kili - Editor Off-line and on-line • 06/2005 - 09/2006 - BMW Angola Motorcycle Expidition - Camera and editor • 01/2004 - 05/2005 - Country Trax Off-road Riding Acc. - Video production • 11/2002 - 08/2003 - Clarina Live-in Care Service (UK) - Care worker in England • 05/2002 - 10/2002 - Snappy Snaps, London (UK) - Photographic lab technician • 11/2001 - 04/2002 - Waterville Valley Ski Resort (USA) - Lift Operator • 01/2000 - 08/2001 - Carnival Cruise Lines, Miami (USA) - Ship’s photographer • 01/1998 - 12/1999 - Exposure 2000 Photography - Photographer/Assistant Still Moving Productions has also been involved in many corporate and other smaller productions
since it was established in 2005, for clients such as Volvo Cars South Africa, Scooters Pizza, De Loitte
and Touche, BMW Motorcycles, Huisgenoot Skouspel and Nike.
Education and qualifications
• Secondary School attended: Grey College, Bloemfontein Math, Science, Biology, Technical Drawing, Afrikaans 1st Language, English 2nd Language School colours for Cadet Band and Journalism National Service
Hobbies / Interests
• Fly fishing, free diving and spearfishing, motorcycle touring, food and wine, travel, photography, camp and outdoor, reading fiction and non-fiction, jogging and squash.
10 Simonvue, R45, Suider Paarl, Western Cape, South Africa Yes – Code A (motorcycle ≥ 125cc) and EB (car towing a caravan)
Med Health Care and Philos (2009) 12:169–178DOI 10.1007/s11019-009-9190-2S C I E N T I F I C C O N T R I B U T I O NThe ethics of self-change: becoming oneself by wayof antidepressants or psychotherapy?Ó Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2009This paper explores the differences betweencharacter of the person in question, and this is importantbringing about self-change by way of antidepr