Medical Center Pain Clinic David P. Ellis, M.D.
701 NE 10th Street. Oklahoma City, OK 73104
1. To reduce your risk of infection, please take a bath or shower the morning of your scheduled
procedure. If your procedure involves face or neck, please wash hair as well.
2. Remove nail polish from two fingers. 3. Stop aspirin, ibuprofen products, naproxen (Aleve), anti-inflammatory medications and any over
the counter medications 7 days prior to procedure. Stop the following: Alka Seltzer, Pepto Bismol, and Herbal Medication (Ginko, high dose Vitamin E) 7 days prior to procedure.
4. If you receive sedation, you MUST have someone drive you home from the facility. A bus or taxi
driver is acceptable. Your driver must be available to pick you up at the end of your procedure.
5. Eat a light meal within 6 hours of your procedure. Please take your morning medications. 6. Please inform us if you are diabetic, pregnant, have an artificial joint, have a pacemaker or any
7. Please notify the office if you are on any blood thinners, for example: Coumadin, Plavix, Ticlid,
Pradaxa, Effient, Pletal and Integrilin.
8. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact our office 24-48 hours in
9. You will be monitored by the clinical staff for approximately 20 minutes up to 1 hour after your
procedure. Plan to be here for 1.5 to 2 hours.
10. We ask that you leave your valuables at home.
In general, for 8 hours following your anesthesia: DO NOT drink alcohol or use non-prescription medications. DO NOT drive a car or operate dangerous machinery. DO NOT make important decisions. Epidural Injections/Facet Block/Selective Nerve Block/SI Injection/Trigger Point The injection you received contained local anesthetic and anti-inflammatory medication. Due to the local anesthetic, you may have decreased pain and possibly numbness for 4 to 5 hours. You may have some pain at the injection site and/or some temporary increase in your pain, but both should return to normal within 1 to 2 days. Remember, it may take up to a full week after the injection of medication before receiving the full benefit. To help reduce pain and increase mobility during your recovery period after the injection, try stretching exercises and apply ice over the injection site 4 times a day for 10 minutes at a time. Follow your physician's treatment plan including physical therapy as instructed. You may have numbness. Do not use stairs or engage in strenuous activities until the numbness has worn off and full strength has returned to your extremities. Your arms and legs may be weaker. Joint Injection You may have decreased pain and possibly numbness for 4 to 5 hours. This is due to the local anesthetic. You may have some pain at the injection site and/or some temporary increase in your pain, both should return to normal within 2 days. Spinal Cord Stimulator (Trials) Do not restart your blood thinners until your wires have been removed.
GEBRAUCHSINFORMATION: INFORMATION FÜR DEN ANWENDER Urivesc 60 mg Retardkapseln Lesen Sie die gesamte Packungsbeilage sorgfältig durch, bevor Sie mit der Einnahme dieses Arzneimittels beginnen. - Heben Sie die Packungsbeilage auf. Vielleicht möchten Sie diese später nochmals lesen. Wenn Sie weitere Fragen haben, wenden Sie sich an Ihren Arzt oder Apotheker. Dieses Arzneimittel w
Planned Indicators CAT® Engine Repair Indicators (Continued) CAT Final Drive Repair Indicators CAT Transmission Repair Indicators Planned Indicators Description Problem Indicators Possible Causes Problem Indicators Possible Causes Problem Indicators Possible Causes S•O•S Services S•O•S Services provide the best insight White smoke