____________ Microbiolocical reports are treated like other results in OBX segments. Each sample is a OBX segment. The Result Type is a formatted text. The Antibiogramm is not divided by organsim --> needed if HL7 is used within a Labsys. The Result Type (Field 2) is FT = Formated Text. The Result Value (Field 5) contains the lines. Each line ist separatet by "\.BR\". The "\.BR\"
- A |
J |K |
U |V |
Microsoft word - cabin pack listCabin Track Packing List
1. DAYPACK: fanny or small book bag. Big enough to hold 2 water bottles, first-aid kit, bible, 2. TWO WIDE-MOUTH NALGENE WATER BOTTLES: 1 liter each. You can also bring a sturdy camelback or other. Just make sure it is durable and won't bust on you. You wantsomething you can fit easily into your daypack. If you bring a camelback or other type ofreservoir, bring an extra Nalgene water bottle as well.
3. BUG REPELLENT: no aerosol, very small amount needed.
6. SUNGLASSES: polarized is nice. The glare can cause for quite a headache after a long hike.
7. GARBAGE BAG: Something to go over your pack in case it starts raining.
8. FLASHLIGHT: small AA, three sets of extra batteries, a headlamp LED is worth every penny. We won’t be hiking in the dark, but it still may come in handy.
CLOTHES FOR HIKING
1. HIKING BOOTS OR SHOES: Hopefully you have already been walking in these and they are 2. TWO SOCKS: some type of SmartWool would be a smart choice. I use a liner sock and then a heavier one on top of that. It can really minimize blisters. We will hike two times. Clean socksfor each is very helpful. Liner socks don’t usually need to be washed between day hikes.
3. RAINCOAT WITH HOOD: lightweight. Try www.campmor.com for Red Ledge $30-$40 5. THINK LAYERS FOR CLOTHES: Hiking pants that can zip down to shorts, are helpful. Long sleeve shirt over a short sleeve shirt. We may hike for more than 3 hours and the weather canchange quickly.
FIRST-AID KIT - You will carry this in your Daypack everywhere you go – keep it small. Make kit no
bigger than 6” X 4” X 2”. The facilitators will have a somewhat more extensive first aid kit that will
include moleskin, gauze and wraps. We will have one bear spray to use as a group.
4. ANTI-BIOTIC OINTMENT: bring a very small tube or about 5 small packets.
5. EMERGENCY WHISTLE: pea less, pea less whistles work even when wet, if hurt you can blow on a whistle longer than you can scream.
6. EMERGENCY HEAT BLANKET: get the ones that fit in the palm of your hand. It should only 7. BENADRYL: 10 tablets, just in case you have an allergic rx to something.
8. MIRROR: 2” X 3”: to check for ticks in places you’d rather not look, reflect sunlight in an emergency, and see how nasty you look.
1. ONE SMALL CAMERA: We may end up having one camera b/w the five of us, and then each person can take shots with it. I’m concerned that it might be distracting when five people aredigging for their camera every time we see something beautiful.
3. SMALL KNIFE FOR FIRST-AID KIT: big plus if it has tweezers, scissors, toothpick, hair dryer.
5. BASEBALL HAT OR BANDANNA: If you have several bandannas, bring them too. If its warm, wet bandannas around the neck are great for cooling off.
6. SITTING PAD: Anything from a small pad to Slumberjack / Trekker chair. (Two pads that fold together with nylon web straps). You may really like having this when we hang at the waterfallfor the afternoon.
Sphinx BeautyCare Verklaring permanente make-up Sphinx BeautyCare ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________ Ver