Somerset School Parent/Student Handbook 2008-2009 Somerset School Noon Supervision Line: 777-7001 press ‘3’ E-Mail: Website: www.cbe.ab.ca/b252 Principal: School Hours Monday – Thursday Kindergarten Friday Kindergarten – Alternating Fridays School Staff Administrative Team: Principal: Sandy Teachers: Kindergarten Room 3 Support Staff:
- A |
J |K |
U |V |
Highwayac.za.netASA ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM
Instructions to register online as an Athlete, Coach, Technical Official or Administrator
1. If you don’t have access to the internet, complete a manual application form and ask your Club Administrator to register you on the system. 2. If you do have access to the internet, log on to one of the following websites: 3. Click on “Register Now” 4. Read the disclaimer and agree to it. 5. Enter your ID-number (or passport number) and select the correct type. SA Citizens must 6. Verify your ID-number. If it is a valid ID-number, you will be directed to a data sheet. 7. Enter all the relevant fields and choose for yourself a password. All fields are compulsory and you must have a valid e-mail address. 8. After validation you will be directed to a new screen.
9. Club Details: First select your Province and then the club that you would like to join. If your
club is not listed, your Club Administrator must contact the Provincial Administrator to add your club to the list. 10. Duties: Choose as what you would like to register. It can be 1, 2, 3 or all 4 fields.
11. Discipline: Choose your discipline. It can be one or more.
12. Personal Details: If applicable, add any of the open fields. These are not compulsory fields.
13. Address: A residential address is compulsory. If your postal address is not the same as your
residential address, un-click the box and add your postal address. 14. Contact: At least a home or cell phone is compulsory.
15. Emergency: At least one emergency contact person with a contact number is compulsory.
If you do have a medical aid, select Yes and a screen for the detail will be displayed.
16. Click on “Save” and if all compulsory fields are valid, you will receive a message “Successfully updated”. Under Club Details your preferred club will be listed and the
Current Club Status will be “Pending”.
17. The system will automatically send an e-mail to your Club notifying them of your application. The Club Administrator will then contact you with their membership fees, how it can be paid and where to collect your licence bib. 18. As soon as your club fees are paid, or otherwise decided by the club, the Club Administrator will allocate a licence bib to you and change your status to “Accepted” or “New Member”. You can now collect your licence bib from the Club Administrator. 19. If you were registered on the system for 2013, your status will be changed at a certain date (15 November 2013) to “Pending”. Please pay your club fees as determined by the club. The Club Administrator will then allocate your new licence bib and change your status to “Accepted”. Now you can collect your licence bib. 20. At any stage you can login to the system and update your detail. 21. If you want to change your club, contact your current Club Administrator with a request to change your status to “Transfer”. Now you can contact your new club for membership. 22. Enjoy your athletics as a registered club member for the rest of the year.
VOORWOORD Welkom bij deze 10e Ruggespraak. De reacties, die ik krijg van lezers en patiënten zijn altijd bijzonder mooi en leuk om te horen. Het vormt een inspiratiebron om door te gaan en nieuwe onderwerpen aan te boren, maar onderwerpen zijn er genoeg. Je raakt nooit uitgepraat over gezondheid en je lijf en leden. Als het goed is, ga je gedurende je leven, je lichaam en geest steeds bete