Impaired Th2 Development and Increased Mortality During Schistosoma mansoni Infection in the Absence of CD40/CD154 Interaction1 Andrew S. MacDonald,2 Elisabeth A. Patton,3 Anne C. La Flamme,4 Maria I. Araujo,5 Clive R. Huxtable, Beverley Bauman, and Edward J. Pearce6 The role of CD40/CD154 interaction during infection has primarily focused on pathogens that drive inflammatory Th1 respon
Advantag of ingestion administration way is its easiness even when applied at home. But with their help necessary treatment concentration in blood cannot be always quickly achieve buy antibiotics online transaction is carried out on anonymity and mutual profit principles, and in addition customers will be positively surprised with quality and speed of service.
Harris 2014-01-27 short.pdfJOSHUA HARLAN HARRIS
74 Town Green Drive, Elmsford, NY 10523 • 646-660-0868 • [email protected]
Loeb & Loeb, L.L.P., New York, NY Morgan & Finnegan, L.L.P., New York, NY
Associate, January 2009 to present Student Associate / Associate, June 2003 to January 2009 LITIGATION
• Writing successful briefs on motions for summary judgment and preliminary injunction, supporting claim construction, seeking expert disqualification, and opposing production of privileged materials.
• Successfully arguing motions in United States District Court.
• Negotiating terms of stipulated preliminary injunctions, confidentiality disclosure orders.
• Preparing inventors, Rule 30(b)(6) witnesses, and other fact witnesses for deposition.
• Preparing expert witnesses to testify at deposition and in United States District Court.
• Taking and defending depositions of fact witnesses, Rule 30(b)(6) designees, and expert witnesses.
• Engaging in pre-suit diligence, preparing complaints and responsive papers.
COUNSELING AND DUE DILIGENCE
• Searching prior art and rendering patent infringement, validity, freedom to use opinions.
• Auditing client patent portfolios to craft IP strategy and identify business opportunities.
• Negotiating patent licenses and settlement agreements.
• Representing underwriters in connection with public offerings of over $70 million.
• Drafting, prosecuting patent applications; directing patent procurement strategy, portfolio management.
• Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. and Genentech, Inc. v. Apotex Inc. et al., (N.J.) - Boniva®
• Warner Chilcott Co., LLC and Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. v. Teva Pharms. USA, Inc. et al., (Del.) - Actonel®
• Unigene Labs., Inc. and Upsher-Smith Labs., Inc. v. Apotex et al., (S.D.N.Y.) - Fortical®
• Samuels v. Boston Scientific, (E.D. Tex.) (settled before trial) – endovascular graft
REPRESENTATIVE PATENT PROSECUTION, OPINIONS, AND LICENSING SUBJECTS
Pharmaceuticals • medical devices • diagnostics and assays • proteins, polymers, enzymes cancer therapies • biofuels • food sciences and consumer products • screens and fabrics WORK EXPERIENCE
Law Clerk NYC DOE • Technical Advisor Lucent Technologies • Researcher Brown University
Invited Lecturer, Patent Law NYU • Legal Writing (T.A.) Cardozo • Organic Chem (T.A.) Brown Univ.
New York Intellectual Property Law Association • New York State Bar Association BAR ADMISSIONS
New York (Oct. 2005) • New Jersey (Dec. 2004) • U.S.P.T.O. (July 2003: Reg. No. 54,649) COURT ADMISSIONS
C.A.F.C. (Nov. 2010) • S.D.N.Y. (Aug. 2007) • E.D.N.Y. (Aug. 2007) • D.N.J. (Dec. 2004) EDUCATION
Cardozo School of Law J.D. (2004) • Brown University B.S. (honors) Biophysics (2001)
Fun Fact: Joshua Harris is a Beatles / classic rock / progressive rock connoisseur.
DIAGNOST CS INTENDED USE The intended use of the reagent strips are for the in-vitro determination of Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone, Specific Gravity, Blood, pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Nitrite, and Leukocytes in Urine. SUMMARY Urinalysis by the "Dip & Read" Method is widely practiced as a rapid chemical analysis in the diagnosis of various dis- eases. These reagent strips cons