Impaired Th2 Development and Increased Mortality During Schistosoma mansoni Infection in the Absence of CD40/CD154 Interaction1 Andrew S. MacDonald,2 Elisabeth A. Patton,3 Anne C. La Flamme,4 Maria I. Araujo,5 Clive R. Huxtable, Beverley Bauman, and Edward J. Pearce6 The role of CD40/CD154 interaction during infection has primarily focused on pathogens that drive inflammatory Th1 respon
Bardzo tanie apteki z dostawą w całej Polsce kupic levitra i ogromny wybór pigułek.
Harris 2014-01-27 short.pdfJOSHUA HARLAN HARRIS
74 Town Green Drive, Elmsford, NY 10523 • 646-660-0868 • [email protected]
Loeb & Loeb, L.L.P., New York, NY Morgan & Finnegan, L.L.P., New York, NY
Associate, January 2009 to present Student Associate / Associate, June 2003 to January 2009 LITIGATION
• Writing successful briefs on motions for summary judgment and preliminary injunction, supporting claim construction, seeking expert disqualification, and opposing production of privileged materials.
• Successfully arguing motions in United States District Court.
• Negotiating terms of stipulated preliminary injunctions, confidentiality disclosure orders.
• Preparing inventors, Rule 30(b)(6) witnesses, and other fact witnesses for deposition.
• Preparing expert witnesses to testify at deposition and in United States District Court.
• Taking and defending depositions of fact witnesses, Rule 30(b)(6) designees, and expert witnesses.
• Engaging in pre-suit diligence, preparing complaints and responsive papers.
COUNSELING AND DUE DILIGENCE
• Searching prior art and rendering patent infringement, validity, freedom to use opinions.
• Auditing client patent portfolios to craft IP strategy and identify business opportunities.
• Negotiating patent licenses and settlement agreements.
• Representing underwriters in connection with public offerings of over $70 million.
• Drafting, prosecuting patent applications; directing patent procurement strategy, portfolio management.
• Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. and Genentech, Inc. v. Apotex Inc. et al., (N.J.) - Boniva®
• Warner Chilcott Co., LLC and Hoffmann-La Roche Inc. v. Teva Pharms. USA, Inc. et al., (Del.) - Actonel®
• Unigene Labs., Inc. and Upsher-Smith Labs., Inc. v. Apotex et al., (S.D.N.Y.) - Fortical®
• Samuels v. Boston Scientific, (E.D. Tex.) (settled before trial) – endovascular graft
REPRESENTATIVE PATENT PROSECUTION, OPINIONS, AND LICENSING SUBJECTS
Pharmaceuticals • medical devices • diagnostics and assays • proteins, polymers, enzymes cancer therapies • biofuels • food sciences and consumer products • screens and fabrics WORK EXPERIENCE
Law Clerk NYC DOE • Technical Advisor Lucent Technologies • Researcher Brown University
Invited Lecturer, Patent Law NYU • Legal Writing (T.A.) Cardozo • Organic Chem (T.A.) Brown Univ.
New York Intellectual Property Law Association • New York State Bar Association BAR ADMISSIONS
New York (Oct. 2005) • New Jersey (Dec. 2004) • U.S.P.T.O. (July 2003: Reg. No. 54,649) COURT ADMISSIONS
C.A.F.C. (Nov. 2010) • S.D.N.Y. (Aug. 2007) • E.D.N.Y. (Aug. 2007) • D.N.J. (Dec. 2004) EDUCATION
Cardozo School of Law J.D. (2004) • Brown University B.S. (honors) Biophysics (2001)
Fun Fact: Joshua Harris is a Beatles / classic rock / progressive rock connoisseur.
DIAGNOST CS INTENDED USE The intended use of the reagent strips are for the in-vitro determination of Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketone, Specific Gravity, Blood, pH, Protein, Urobilinogen, Nitrite, and Leukocytes in Urine. SUMMARY Urinalysis by the "Dip & Read" Method is widely practiced as a rapid chemical analysis in the diagnosis of various dis- eases. These reagent strips cons