WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? • Some women may experience bleeding or spotting after taking the ECP and some may experience an earlier or later start to • It is important to have a pregnancy test 3 to 4 weeks after taking the ECP to ensure that you are not pregnant even if you have a period in the CLIENT INFORMATION AND USEFUL CONTACTS • There is no evidence that the ECP will a
Bardzo tanie apteki z dostawą w całej Polsce kupic cialis i ogromny wybór pigułek.
The students must be able to:
- Test their knowledge in first conditional (if/when/unless)
- Recognize and apply the different structures in first conditional.
“I will be annoyed if she doesn't return my phone call.”
“If she doesn’t return my phone call, I will be annoyed”
What does this express? Conditional sentences with a probable result. Used for talking about possibilities in the present or future. If + Present tense + Subject + Future tense
“I will be annoyed unless she returns my phone call.”
“Unless she returns my phone call, I will be annoyed.”
What does this express? Unless means if not. It works as a negative condition.
If + Present tense + Subject + Future tense
“When you are in trouble, call your parents”
“Call your parents when you are in trouble”
What does this express? Warnings, advice, cause/consequences. When+ Present tense + Present tense
Part 1: Using if.
I. Match and make sentences
1.- If you wear a coat, you will not be cold___________________________ 2.- If you _____________________________________________________ 3.- If you _____________________________________________________ 4.- If you _____________________________________________________ 5.- If you _____________________________________________________ 6.- If you _____________________________________________________ 7.- If you _____________________________________________________ 8.- If you _____________________________________________________ II. Fill in the gaps with the correct verb form
1) If I´m not busy____ (not be) busy, I will come (come) with you 2) If it _______________ (rain), we ____________ (stay) at home. 3) I ________________ (call) you if I _____________ (have) time. 4) If she _______________ (not study) hard, she _____________ (not pass) the test. 5) If the weather ______________ (be) nice, we _____________ (go) to the beach. 6) You _______________ (get) fat if you ________________ (not stop) eating so much. 7) If I ______________ (see) Diego, I _______________ (tell) him about the party. 8) If we _____________ (not leave) now, we _____________ (miss) the bus. III. Choose the correct verb form.
1) If I pass / will pass the exam, I will be very happy.
2) You won’t / don’t learn anything if you don’t listen.
3) If you call me before lunch, I will let / let you know.
4) You get / will get a cold if you don’t take your jacket
5) If the weather is good tomorrow, we go / will go for a picnic.
6) Your insurance will cost / costs more if you crash your car.
7) If the train will arrive / arrives on time, I will be there at 5 pm.
8) If you feel ill, go / will go to bed early.
IV. Choose the correct alternative.
1. She ________ completely different if she cuts her hair. 2. If a deer ________ into your garden, it ________ all your plants. 3. You'll pay higher insurance if you ________ a sports car. 4. If you don't put so much sugar in your coffee, you ________ so much 5. If we don't protect the elephant, it ________ extinct. 6. If you ________ an apple every day, you'll be very healthy. 7. You ________ heart disease if you eat too much meat. Part 2: Using Unless.
I.- Fill in the blanks with IF or UNLESS.
1. _____ you see David tomorrow, will you remind him about the meeting?
2. We will be going on holiday this year _____ we win the lottery.
3. Peter won’t come to see me _____ he gets the day off work.
4. Peter will come to see me _____ he gets the day off work.
5. What will we do on Saturday _____ the weather isn’t good?
6. I’ll pick you up from work; _____ the car breaks down.
7. I’ll pick you up from work _____ the car doesn’t break down.
8. We may not go out _____ it’s too cold.
9. We won’t go out _____ the weather is nice.
10._____ I feel better tomorrow, I won’t go to work
II. Choose the correct verb form.
Elephants will/ will not attack people unless they are protecting their young.
Unless you're going to be running a lot of programs simultaneously, an expensive computer is/is not necessary.
Unless you arrive/don’t arrive late again, your boss won’t be furious.
My brother will/won’t be sad unless you forget his birthday.
Unless she buys/doesn’t buy the tickets soon, she will go to the concert.
They will/ won’t get married unless she regrets her decision. 1. If he does not find a good job, his family will starve.
a)his family will starve unless he finds/doesn’t find a good job.
2. If you do not read the document many times over, you will not understand it
a)Unless you read/don’t read the document many times over, you will not
understand it properly
3. If you learn from your experiences, you will not commit the same mistakes again
a)You will/won’t commit the same mistakes again and again unless you learn from
Part 3. Using When.
I. Choose the right answer (if or when)
1.- If/when it rains tomorrow, we won’t have a picnic.
2.- I’m going to London. I’ll phone you if/when I get back
3.- We’ll catch the train when/if we leave immediately.
4.- My father will buy me a car if/when I’m 18.
5.- I’m leaving work now. I’ll finish this letter if/when I get home.
6.-If/when John doesn’t come in his car, we’ll take the subway.
II. Complete the following sentences.
1.- I will _______ (go) to study when I finish my homework. 2.- When you have a headache, _________ (not smoke) cigarettes. 3.- When she mixes blue and yellow, __________ (get) green. 4.- I am going to cook when she ___________ (return) from school 5.- She is going to kill him when he _____________ (decide) to come.
DATA SHEET Electronic heating cost allocator with radio or prepared for radio use Readout possible at any time without having to enter the flat: consumption figures which are recorded individually, precisely and on the reference date directly from the radiator. Product description An electronic device as a compact or remote sensor version for individual recording of heat consumption for