EQUINE PROHIBITED LIST Extract from VETERINARY RULES 10th edition, effective 1st June 2006 Printed in Switzerland Copyright © 2005 Fédération Equestre Internationale Reproduction strictly reserved Fédération Equestre Internationale t +41 21 310 47 47 f +41 21 310 47 60 e [email protected] www.horsesport.org Annex III Equine Prohibited List SUBSTANCES AN
Conversely, injection forms, though being painful and needing help of medical personnel for application, help to quickly achieve necessary concentration of preparation in blood amoxil online Antibiotic is usually chosen in an empiric way (at random). But when choosing one is obligatory guided by definite rules.
1) Parkinson Study Group. Pramipexole vs levodopa as initial treatment for Parkinson disease: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2000: 284:1931-38.
2) Parkinson Study Group. Pramipexole vs Levodopa as Initial Treatment for Parkinson Disease. A 4-Year Randomized Controlled Trial Arch Neurol 2004: 61:1044-53.
3) Corbin A et al. Maintained pramipexole monotherapy treatment results in significantly lower dyskinesia rates in early Parkinson's disease: A result of the CALM-PD study after 4
years. Poster Presentation P-04 / 2.231 11 December 2007 XVII WFN World Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders.
4) Fabbrini G et al. Levodopa-induced dyskinesias. Mov Disord 2007 22 (10), 1379-1389.
5) Constantinescu R et al. Impact of pramipexole on the onset of levodopa-related dyskinesias. Mov Disord 2007 Jul 15;22(9):1317-9.
6) Fahn S et al. Parkinson Study Group. Levodopa and the progression of Parkinson's disease. N Engl J Med 2004; 351:2498-2508.
7) Barone P et al. PRODEST - Depressive symptoms in Parkinson's disease: Pattern across scales. Poster Presentation P-01 / 1.167. 10 December 2007 XVIIth WFN World
Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders.
8) Möller JC et al. Long-term efficacy and safety of pramipexole in advanced Parkinson's disease: results from a European multicenter trial. Mov Disord 2005 May; 20(5): 602-10.
9) Rektorova I et al. Pramipexole and pergolide in the treatment of depression in Parkinson's disease: a national multicentre prospective randomized study. Eur J Neurol 2003; 10(4):
10) Reichmann H et al. Pramipexole in routine clinical practice. CNS Drugs 2003; 17(13): 965-973.
11) Lemke MR et al. Depression and Parkinson's disease. J Neurol 2004 Sep;251 Suppl 6:VI/24-7.
12) Lemke MR et al. Anhedonia, depression, and motor functioning in Parkinson's disease during treatment with pramipexole. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 2005 Spring; 17(2):
13) Rektorova I et al. Cognitive performance in people with Parkinson's disease and mild or moderate depression: effects of dopamine agonists in an add-on to L-dopa therapy. Eur J
Neurol 2005; 12: 9-15.
14) Goldberg JF et al. Preliminary randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pramipexole added to mood stabilizers for treatment-resistant bipolar depression. Am J
Psychiatry 2004 Mar; 161(3): 564-6.
15) Künig G et al. Pramipexole, a nonergot dopamine agonist, is effective against rest tremor in intermediate to advanced Parkinson's disease. Clin Neuropharm 1999; 22: 301-305.
16) Barone P et al. Pramipexole versus sertraline in the treatment of depression in Parkinson's disease: a national multicenter parallel-group randomized study. J Neurol.
17) Maj J et al. The effect of repeated treatment with pramipexole on the central dopamine D3 system. J Neural Trans 2000; 107(12): 1369-1379.
18) Houben J et al. Pramipexole improves depressive and motivational symptoms in Parkinson's disease. Abstract no. P575, presented at MDS 2006; Kyoto, Japan.
19) Zhang ZX, et al. Worldwide occurrence of Parkinson's disease: An updated review. Neuroepidemiology. 1993;12:195-208.
20) de Rijk MC et al. Prevalence of Parkinsonism and Parkinson's disease in Europe: the EUROPARKINSON Collaborative Study. European Community Concerted Action on the
Epidemiology of Parkinson's disease. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1997;62:10?5.
21) Parkinson Study Group, Holloway RG et al. Pramipexole vs levodopa as initial treatment for Parkinson disease. Arch Neurol 2004; 61(7): 1044-1053.
22) Miyasaki JM et al. Practice parameter: Initiation of treatment for Parkinson's disease: An evidence-based review. Neurology 2002; 58; 11-17.
23) Barone P et al. Depressive symptoms in Parkinson's disease: Design and methods of an observational study. Mov Disord. Vol. 21, Suppl. 15, 2006: S476.
24) Barone P et al. Depression and antidepressant use in Parkinson's disease: Results from the PRODEST-PD study. Abstract P1122 poster presented at 11th Congress of EFNS,
Brussels, 26 Aug 2007.
SOLANO MIDNIGHT SUN FOUNDATION 795 Alamo Drive, Suite 106 · Vacaville, CA 95688Phone: (707) 469-9909 Fax: (707) 320-0018 Website: CLIENT APPLICATION FORM Candidates for financial assistance must have been diagnosed with breast cancer, and must have a treatment plan and be pursuing that treatment plan or recovering within 2 months of the end of the treatment plan. If you have a diagnosi