EQUINE PROHIBITED LIST Extract from VETERINARY RULES 10th edition, effective 1st June 2006 Printed in Switzerland Copyright © 2005 Fédération Equestre Internationale Reproduction strictly reserved Fédération Equestre Internationale t +41 21 310 47 47 f +41 21 310 47 60 e [email protected] www.horsesport.org Annex III Equine Prohibited List SUBSTANCES AN
- A |
J |K |
U |V |
1) Parkinson Study Group. Pramipexole vs levodopa as initial treatment for Parkinson disease: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2000: 284:1931-38.
2) Parkinson Study Group. Pramipexole vs Levodopa as Initial Treatment for Parkinson Disease. A 4-Year Randomized Controlled Trial Arch Neurol 2004: 61:1044-53.
3) Corbin A et al. Maintained pramipexole monotherapy treatment results in significantly lower dyskinesia rates in early Parkinson's disease: A result of the CALM-PD study after 4
years. Poster Presentation P-04 / 2.231 11 December 2007 XVII WFN World Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders.
4) Fabbrini G et al. Levodopa-induced dyskinesias. Mov Disord 2007 22 (10), 1379-1389.
5) Constantinescu R et al. Impact of pramipexole on the onset of levodopa-related dyskinesias. Mov Disord 2007 Jul 15;22(9):1317-9.
6) Fahn S et al. Parkinson Study Group. Levodopa and the progression of Parkinson's disease. N Engl J Med 2004; 351:2498-2508.
7) Barone P et al. PRODEST - Depressive symptoms in Parkinson's disease: Pattern across scales. Poster Presentation P-01 / 1.167. 10 December 2007 XVIIth WFN World
Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Related Disorders.
8) Möller JC et al. Long-term efficacy and safety of pramipexole in advanced Parkinson's disease: results from a European multicenter trial. Mov Disord 2005 May; 20(5): 602-10.
9) Rektorova I et al. Pramipexole and pergolide in the treatment of depression in Parkinson's disease: a national multicentre prospective randomized study. Eur J Neurol 2003; 10(4):
10) Reichmann H et al. Pramipexole in routine clinical practice. CNS Drugs 2003; 17(13): 965-973.
11) Lemke MR et al. Depression and Parkinson's disease. J Neurol 2004 Sep;251 Suppl 6:VI/24-7.
12) Lemke MR et al. Anhedonia, depression, and motor functioning in Parkinson's disease during treatment with pramipexole. J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci 2005 Spring; 17(2):
13) Rektorova I et al. Cognitive performance in people with Parkinson's disease and mild or moderate depression: effects of dopamine agonists in an add-on to L-dopa therapy. Eur J
Neurol 2005; 12: 9-15.
14) Goldberg JF et al. Preliminary randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial of pramipexole added to mood stabilizers for treatment-resistant bipolar depression. Am J
Psychiatry 2004 Mar; 161(3): 564-6.
15) Künig G et al. Pramipexole, a nonergot dopamine agonist, is effective against rest tremor in intermediate to advanced Parkinson's disease. Clin Neuropharm 1999; 22: 301-305.
16) Barone P et al. Pramipexole versus sertraline in the treatment of depression in Parkinson's disease: a national multicenter parallel-group randomized study. J Neurol.
17) Maj J et al. The effect of repeated treatment with pramipexole on the central dopamine D3 system. J Neural Trans 2000; 107(12): 1369-1379.
18) Houben J et al. Pramipexole improves depressive and motivational symptoms in Parkinson's disease. Abstract no. P575, presented at MDS 2006; Kyoto, Japan.
19) Zhang ZX, et al. Worldwide occurrence of Parkinson's disease: An updated review. Neuroepidemiology. 1993;12:195-208.
20) de Rijk MC et al. Prevalence of Parkinsonism and Parkinson's disease in Europe: the EUROPARKINSON Collaborative Study. European Community Concerted Action on the
Epidemiology of Parkinson's disease. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1997;62:10?5.
21) Parkinson Study Group, Holloway RG et al. Pramipexole vs levodopa as initial treatment for Parkinson disease. Arch Neurol 2004; 61(7): 1044-1053.
22) Miyasaki JM et al. Practice parameter: Initiation of treatment for Parkinson's disease: An evidence-based review. Neurology 2002; 58; 11-17.
23) Barone P et al. Depressive symptoms in Parkinson's disease: Design and methods of an observational study. Mov Disord. Vol. 21, Suppl. 15, 2006: S476.
24) Barone P et al. Depression and antidepressant use in Parkinson's disease: Results from the PRODEST-PD study. Abstract P1122 poster presented at 11th Congress of EFNS,
Brussels, 26 Aug 2007.
SOLANO MIDNIGHT SUN FOUNDATION 795 Alamo Drive, Suite 106 · Vacaville, CA 95688Phone: (707) 469-9909 Fax: (707) 320-0018 Website: CLIENT APPLICATION FORM Candidates for financial assistance must have been diagnosed with breast cancer, and must have a treatment plan and be pursuing that treatment plan or recovering within 2 months of the end of the treatment plan. If you have a diagnosi