GULAM MUSTAFA HASAN Liposome Mediated Delivery of Antimalarial Drugs for the Treatment of Malaria. Supervisor : Prof. Prahlad C. Ghosh Th 16651 Evaluates the efficacy of different formulation of stearylaminelipsome for the inhibition of growth of plasmodium falciparumin vitro. Incorporation of monensm in liposomal membranceand its effects on teh inhibition of growth of plasmodiumfalciparum in v
Conversely, injection forms, though being painful and needing help of medical personnel for application, help to quickly achieve necessary concentration of preparation in blood buy antibiotics online Antibiotic is usually chosen in an empiric way (at random). But when choosing one is obligatory guided by definite rules.
Microsoft word - golytel-nulytel prep.docFOR COLONOSCOPY-GOLYTELY/NULYTELY/TRILYTE PREP
FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, NOT THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE
PLEASE READ TODAY
1. All aspirin and aspirin containing products should be stopped at least four (4) days before your procedure. Any iron supplements should also be stopped for seven (7) days prior to your
Call your primary care physician regarding stopping coumadin, and/or blood thinners four (4)
days prior to your procedure.
Contact our office if you have a condition, i.e., heart valve replacement, that would require
pre-procedure antibiotics, or if you have a latex sensitivity.
Patients who have an implanted cardiac defibrillator need to have their procedure scheduled at
Call your primary care physician if you are an insulin dependent diabetic concerning insulin
dosage prior to procedure. DO NOT take oral blood sugar medication the morning of your
2. You will need someone to drive you home. Make arrangements for a driver ahead of scheduled exam date. Without someone to drive you home, the exam will be cancelled. You cannot take a cab home if you come alone. 3. You will need to purchase Golytely/Nulytely/TriLyte at the pharmacy (a prescription is attached) as well as four (4) Dulcolax Tablets. Golytely/Nulytely/TriLyte are best chilled.
DAY BEFORE EXAMINATION
You will be drinking a laxative. It will give you diarrhea. Stay close to the restroom. When you
are done drinking the laxative you should have clear, yellow or green liquid stools. If you
awaken during the night with brown or solid stool resulting from the laxative, call
Michiana Endoscopy Center after 6:30am at 271-0893 for further direction.
1. Clear liquids only – for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No solid foods or dairy products. No red
or grape colored liquids, including red-grape Jell-O/popsicles. Approved clear liquids are Gatorade, 7-UP, Ginger Ale, white grape juice, apple juice, bouillon, coffee, tea, Jell-O, popsicles, carbonated beverages and all strained fruit juices.
2. 12 NOON (YOU MAY START EARLIER)
Start lavage – eight (8) ounces should be taken every 10 to 30 minutes until it is all consumed
(3-8 hours). It is important to drink the entire Golytely/Nulytely/TriLyte container. This prep
acts like a laxative, so you need to be close to a bathroom. It is sometimes easier to drink this
with a straw. It is important to drink additional clear liquids throughout the day to prevent
3. After you have drunk the entire container of Golytely/Nulytely/TriLyte, take the four (4) 4. If you have rectal discomfort from the prep, Tucs, A and D ointment or Desitin ointment is recommended for use around the rectal area.
DAY OF EXAMINATION
1. Insulin dosage as directed by family physician. No oral blood sugar medication the morning
of your exam. If you are on insulin, please check your blood sugar prior to arrival. 2. Do not drink any fluids for four (4) hours before your procedure. 3. May take other daily routine medication. A. Someone to drive you home, who should remain at Michiana Endoscopy Center during the entire patient stay. B. List of medication. C. Insurance card. D. Co-pay if indicated. E. Please bring only one person to stay with you during your procedure, ie. family member, friend, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: The sedation will make you forgetful, it is strongly recommended someone be
with you after the procedure to talk with the doctor.
You should not drive an automobile or operate heavy machinery until the following morning
because of the sedation given during the procedure.
PHONE NUMBERS IF THERE ARE QUESTIONS?
Michiana Gastroenterology Inc.
1-574-271-0893 or 1-866-669-8743 (toll free) 1-574-234-0049 – In case of an emergency, go to the Hospital Emergency Room.
Ancient Trails A classic trek: Peru’s 28-mile Inca Trailtakes hikers to the ancient city ofMachu Picchu. The high-altitude routecrosses three passes, each at elevationsover 12,000 feet. (elevation 11,207 feet) several daysbefore the hike to allow for acclimatiza-tion both to the altitude and the culture. Flying up from sea level, most of usdeveloped pounding headaches andmild nausea within a f