Shell Nerita HV High speed, long life bearing grease RELATIVE VISCOSITY RESISTANCE LUBRICANTS Customer Benefits Cost Savings via
• Lower seal costs that result from the use of advanced XHVI base oils instead of PAOs and/or
esters that are more compatible with seal materials allowing lower cost seals to be used while obtaining the same extended life.
• Lower maintenance costs due to the extra long service life that can be obtained in electrical
motors & high speed bearings that result from the use of the latest in house ‘NERITA’ grease technology, developed & tested by Shell
• Reduced cost due to the excellent performance in high speed machine tool bearings that
usually employ far more expensive greases from specialist companies (eg Kluber Staburags), this performance results from the leading edge technology that comes from investing continuously in Grease R&D
Peace of Mind via
• The proven nature of the technology, that is evident from the approval by leading companies
such as SNR, ABB, in a range of applications which grows every year.
• The knowledge that Shell is in FULL control from Research & Development to manufacture &
quality assurance in our own ISO approved plants, which are regularly audited and passed by quality conscious customers buying NERITA HV.
• Availability of Shell expertise, to assist in safely developing the cost savings available from
• No Health & Safety concerns, as Shell Nerita HV is free from any harmful component vs EC
• Guaranteed suitable lubrication of equipment world-wide, as this product is part of the
International SeaShell range of products, which can be found throughout the world, and is actually used for electrical motor bearings in Shell oil rigs and refineries world-wide.
Key Industry Sectors & Applications
Electrical motors, high speed bearings (loaded & unloaded), high speed machine tool bearings, bearings of industrial fans, wheel bearings,. with a n.Dm factor above 250,000.
Operating Temperature Range Shell Nerita HV is recommended for use over the temperature range -30°C to 130°C Health & Safety Shell Nerita HV is unlikely to present any significant health or safety hazard when properly used in the recommended application, and good standards of industrial and personal hygiene are maintained. For further guidance on Product Health & Safety refer to the appropriate Shell Material Safety Data Sheet Advice For advice on applications not covered in this leaflet may be obtained from your Shell Representative Typical Physical Characteristics Shell Nerita Grease NLGI Consistency Soap Type Base Oil (type) Kinematic Viscosity Dropping Point°C Cone Penetration Pumpability
These characteristics are typical of current production. Whilst future production will conform to Shell's specification variations in these characteristics may occur.
MICHAEL DAVID HORNER, Ph.D. Education 1994 Postdoctoral Fellowship in Neuropsychology, UCLA School of Medicine. 1993 Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, Emory University. 1993 Predoctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology (neuropsychology specialization), 1990 M.A. in Clinical Psychology, Emory University. 1984 A.B. summa cum laude in Psychology and Social Relations, Harvard University.
Diciembre, 2011 El año en que el Gobierno reveló sus intereses…. y la Ciudadanía también Premio al aporte medioambiental: Premio Especial Desarrollo Insustentable: A la ciudadanía que se manifestó en las calles en contra de A la mala gestión ambiental del gobierno del Presidente Sebas- proyectos eléctricos. 2011 será recordado a nivel mundial como el tiá