Clinic Site: __________________________ Flu Prevention Program 2013 ADULT INFLUENZA IMMUNIZATION CONSENT Patient Name Date of Birth (As it appears on insurance card) ____/____/____ Age: _________ Address: No. and Street Name (No PO Box Please) City State Zip Home or Cell Phone: Work Phone: PRIMARY INSURANCE INFORMATION: Please check your in
Bardzo tanie apteki z dostawą w całej Polsce kupic viagra i ogromny wybór pigułek.
ThomaspharmaceuticalresumeANN C. THOMAS
9 Caldwell Drive • Philadelphia, PA 19106 • (215) 646-8741 • [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Sales and marketing oriented Pharmaceutical Industry professional providing focused education and practical experience in building a strong foundation towards a career in Pharmaceutical sales. Demonstrate broad-based strengths in: Sales & Marketing Tactics
Customer Needs Analysis
• Exceptionally resourceful and creative, capable of innovating dynamic strategies to enhance business growth, increase product awareness and drive profitability. • Strong communications and relationship building skills with all levels of staff and management. • Provide unwavering commitment to excellence; dedicated to company, team and personal success.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA, June 2001 BS, Marketing / Management; Business Commu nications Minor
Magna Cum Laude, Dean’s List, GPA 3.7
Relevant Coursework: Sales Management / Sales Marketing, Marketing Research / Consumer and Buyer
Behavior, Marketing Strategy Planning and Organization, Operations Management
Special Research Project, Principles of Marketing - Created detailed marketing study and strategic plan
of antibiotic MERREM.
Administrative Coordinator, Serevent
• Continuously expand knowledge of product, company and pharmaceutical business; gain in-depth insight into marketing tactics through marketing classes, special projects and research. • Evaluate product information and competitive pricing to innovate marketing strategies. • Formulate methodologies to develop staff awareness of Serevent product. Recognized by management for creating “Who Wants to be a Serivent” trivia game to expand staff knowledge of product. • Distribute marketing materials throughout department. • Cultivate strong relationships with key visitors, clients and vendors. • Assess customers’ needs, perform “above and beyond” to fulfill needs and exceed expectations. • Organize and direct facility production, office administration, regulatory compliance, staff training, accounting and operations within Sterile Antibiotic Aseptic Process Facility. • Strengthen internal communications through correspondence and regular meetings. • Change agent for continuous process improvements. • Oversee cost controls; consistently exceed financial target reductions; manage and track budgets. • Develop, implement and update procedures, forms and processes. ANN C. THOMAS
Administrative / Executive Assistant
• Provided administrative support to diverse areas of business including sales and marketing. • Participated in planning and evaluating marketing objective for low-income recipient programs. • Managed projects, client relations, major accounts and financial functions. PHILADELPHIA GAS WORKS, Philadelphia, PA
Executive Secretary to Vice President of Marketing
• Energy Conservation Program - Coordinated mailing/distribution of informational booklets to all low income residents of Philadelphia, to have their homes evaluated and weatherized by Non Profit Energy Conservation groups (signed up with PGW) to weatherize participants homes for the winter. Audited and ensured work completed. • Revised program yearly to meet internal (non profit groups that did the work) and external (city of Philadelphia. residents) customer needs. • Held meetings with Non Profit Energy Conservation Groups to explain program and sign up new • Assisted VP of Marketing with confidential/ issues pertaining to budgeting and strategic planning. Executive Assistant to the Director of HMO's
• Worked with HMO’s and PPO’s on hospital, billing, payments, and coverage. • Met with physicians to explain programs. UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA HOSPITAL, Philadelphia, PA Executive Secretary / Assistant to the Director of the Stern Cardiovascular Institute
• Worked with CV Doctors, residents, and student fellows regarding needs and concerns about school • Prepared correspondence utilizing extensive medical terminology. • Arranged and coordinated meetings with CV Doctors, residents, and student fellows for CV rounds. • Attended Board meetings for planning of yearly student CV programs. COMPUTER SKILLS
MAC and IBM Platforms - Proficient in Desktop Publishing, Adobe Illustrator, Page Maker, Quark Xpress, Freehand, Flat & Drum Scanner, Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Works, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Front Page, Lotus 123, Ami Pro, WordPerfect, Win Zip, Corel Draw, DOS, TDMS, SAP, LIMS, PICS, dBase, Pascal, Basic, Internet Savvy
CERTIFICADO DE SEGURO DE ACCIDENTES COLECTIVO – PÓLIZA 44.000.025 que conforme a lo establecido en la cobertura de la póliza corresponda. b) Capital de invalidez permanente parcial por accidente cubierto, el importe de la indemnización a satisfacer se corresponderá con un porcentaje del capital previsto para la 3.1.3. La cobertura del seguro se establece por un período máximo por via