A Forest of Stars – Interview First of all: Thank you very much for offering me this interview. You are the first band I am able to interview, so I hope I don’t mess up *laughs* If you find any mistakes, please keep them as pets and feed them regularly *g* The Gentleman: Not a problem at all, we’re quite new to all of this as well! Curse: I hope they're not vegetarians. Your n
Bardzo tanie apteki z dostawą w całej Polsce kupic cialis i ogromny wybór pigułek.
Round lake treatment centreRound Lake Treatment Centre
200 Emery Louis Road
Armstrong, BC V0E 1B5
Intake Phone: (250) 546-8848
Intake Fax: (250) 546-3087
NAME: __________________________________ RLTC APPLICATION FOR TREATMENT
(To Be Completed by the A&D Referral Worker)
Aboriginal Ancestry Band Member
(Band Name, Inuit, Métis, Aboriginal Community) Status Number S.I.N. Care Card Number How are medical insurance premiums paid? D.I.A. How is the treatment paid? FNIHB M.H.R. (M.H.R. form pg 24) How will client travel be paid TO and FROM treatment? Self Band Other ______ _____________________________________________________________________________ Emergency Contact: Emergency contract email:____________________
Emergency Contacts Relationship to Client:
YES Date:______________ NO N/A If “NO,” please explain reason for client’s non completion 2. Is the client applying to do a Refresher? If “YES,” the client must have maintained complete abstinence since his/her attendance at treatment. What are the client’s immediate goals for refresher program: ____________________________________________________________________________________________ NAME: __________________________________ 3. The client is committed to complete an intensive, structured treatment process?YES NO 4. Does the client express a desire (willingness) for him/her self to change? 5. Is the client willing to be involved in all types of intensive counseling activities?YES NO 6. Does the client express a need to change his/her life situation? 7. Does the client believe addictions are a problem to his/her well being? 8. Does the client believe sobriety is needed in order to change? 9. Is the client able and willing to adhere to rules and guidelines of RLTC If “YES,” has the client read and understand RLTC guidelines? YES Date:______________ NO 10. Any major problems in client's life situation relating to alcohol/drug abuse in the following If you have answered “yes” to any of the above, please explain 11. The client must be free of all factors that would interfere with the RLTC treatment
program? (Family, work, school, medical, legal, childcare, court appearance etc) YES NO 12. Does the client have discharge plans: for continued AA or NA or other support group attendance. to continue in cultural/spiritual activities at local community. for Outpatient / Aftercare counseling with you as A/D counsellor. 13. Does the client have specific needs to be addressed in treatment? PHYSICAL HISTORY
1. Does the client have any physical limitations that would prevent them from doing: Daily living chores, recreational or cultural activities? NAME: __________________________________ 2. Does client require a wheel chair accessible room/bathroom? 3. Does the client have any special needs RLTC staff needs to be aware of while client is in 4. If you have answered “yes” to any of the above three questions, please explain CURRENT MARITAL and FAMILY STATUS
Living with family Living with Spouse & Children Number of dependent (0 – 18 years of age) children: 1. Does client have secure Child Care for the six week treatment program? 2. Has client been mandated to treatment by MCF? If “yes” client understands RLTC is not obligated to keep them if not willing to adhere to rules and guidelines of program and willing to partake fully in program 3. Is a Social Worker currently involved with the Family? If “yes” please provide details of involvement.
SPOUSAL SUPPORT PROGRAM:
3 week spousal support program? (Must complete a full application) If spouse is attending full treatment See and complete Couples program section on page 8 If spouse is attending 3 week treatment, please provide spouses name: **NOTE: IF THE SPOUSE HAS LESS THAN 6 MONTHS ABSTINENCE FROM A&D’S THEY ARE
RECOMMENDED TO ATTEND A COMPLETE TREATMENT PROGRAM AND MUST COMPLETE A
SEPARATE APPLICATION FOR TREATMENT.
1. Does the spouse have an alcohol/drug misuse problem? 2. Does the spouse receive outpatient A&D counseling? 3. Does the spouse attend any Support groups (Al anon etc) 4. Are children involved and childcare issues are not a concern? YES NO N/A NAME: __________________________________ 5. What does the spouse identify as the main reason for coming in for spousal support? 6. How has the spouse been prepared for coming into treatment? YES NO Arranged for childcare YES NO YES NO Attended support group YES NO 7. What are the client’s immediate goals for Spousal support program? SOCIAL SUPPORT SYSTEM
2. Please list all Aftercare Supports available in the community (I.e.12 step mtgs., support groups, Family/friends, First Nation’s community, Elders, etc.) 3. Does client have a post-treatment appointment set? If “YES,” state time and date of appointment. Date: ______________
4. What have you discussed with your client regarding aftercare plans and coming back into CULTURAL/SPIRITUAL ASPECTS
1. Is the experience of Native culture significant for client's sobriety? 2. Is the client willing to participate in First Nation’s treatment program components such as Sweat Lodge, daily smudge, pipe and other cultural ceremonies?
**NOTE: ANY CULTURAL/SPIRITUAL ITEMS OR CEREMONIAL ARTIFACTS ARE RECOMMENDED
TO BE LEFT AT HOME. IF ITEMS ARE BROUGHT INTO TREATMENT, TERMS OF ACCESS AND
USAGE WILL BE ASSESSED IN CONSULTATION WITH PRIMARY COUNSELOR.
NAME: __________________________________ EMPLOYMENT STATUS
Not in Labor Force (due to disability)
**NOTE: IF CLIENT HAS NO SOURCE OF INCOME OR SECURE HOUSING PRIOR TO TREATMENT, ARRANGEMENTS TO
APPLY FOR SOCIAL ASSISTANCE SHOULD BE MADE PRIOR TO TREATMENT, AS APPOINTMENTS ARE DIFFICULT TO
SET UP WHILE CLIENT IS HERE.
PRIOR TREATMENT AND/OR COUNSELLING
List all previous treatment centre’s attended and/or counseling received for Alcohol &/or Drugs,
Emotional Problems (anger, depression, Suicide), Family Problems (marriage/relationship), Process
Addictions (gambling, shopping), Legal.
Start to End
1. Check highest level of education completed: Elementary (Kindergarten, Grades 1 – 12) Graduated High School (High School Diploma) Trade School (ex. Hairdressing, Carpentry, Welding) 2. Has client attended Residential School? And how does the client describe their residential school experience? 3. Does client have difficulty with reading? 4. Does client have difficulty with writing? 5. Does the client have any learning problems/disabilities? 6. Will the client require assistance with reading/writing? **NOTE: RLTC HAS THE AA/NA BIG BOOK & 12X12 ON AUDIO TAPE FOR CLIENTS WHO HAVE LITERACY DIFFICULTIES.
NAME: __________________________________ 7. Your client agrees to complete AA steps 1 to 3 while in treatment? 8. Your client agrees to complete a guided daily journal while in treatment? CURRENT DIAGNOSTIC STATUS
The client ever been professionally assessed by a psychologist or psychiatrist? YES NO If “yes”, please provide dates and details: _______________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ Check all applicable boxes:
Provide Brief explanation if applicable: (Child apprehension, custody problems, lateral violence, marriage problems/breakdown, etc) (please explain type of loss with who what, when) (If FAS/FAE please provide results along with the date of testing) (Provide details: date of suicide attempt(s), specify whether client was hospitalized, including length of hospitalization, how the attempt was made, etc., if attempt was within the past year – indicate if client is stable?) If “yes”, what is the level of risk?
**NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE COPY OF HOSPITAL DISCHARGE SUMMARY REPORT WITH THE APPLICATION
FOR TREATMENT FOR ANY SUICIDE ATTEMPTS WITHIN THE PAST YEAR.
NAME: __________________________________ COUPLES PROGRAM
** Only to be completed by clients requesting to be admitted as a Couple and see admissions criteria posted
1. Have you seen the couple a minimum of 4 sessions? 2. Are the couple committed to complete a full couples program? YES NO 3. Have the couple attended any Support groups (Al anon etc) together? YES NO 4. Are children involved and childcare issues are not a concern? YES NO NA 5. Was there any significant incidents or events that lead to the decision to apply for couple’s 6. What does the Couple identify as the main reason for coming in for Couple treatment? 7. How has the Couple been prepared for coming into treatment? YES NO Arranged for childcare YES NO YES NO attended support group YES NO 8. Have long has the Couple been in cohabiting or in the relationship? 5 to 9 years 10 to 15 years 20 years plus 9. In the event, that one of the partnership leaves treatment either via dismissal or own choice, is the other willing to commit to finish his/her alcohol & drug treatment? YES NO 10. Describe the role and use of addictions in the relationship? 11. What have you discussed with the couple regarding aftercare plans and coming back into 12. Does the couple have a post-treatment appointment set? If “YES,” state time and date of appointment. Date:______________
NAME: __________________________________ CLIENT SNAP (Strength, Needs, Abilities, Preferences)
(This is to be answered from the client’s perspective)
What does the client believe are his/her?
Abilities (skills, aptitudes, capabilities, talents, competencies): Preferences (those things the client thinks, feel will enhance his/her treatment experience): In the client’s own words what are their presenting problems & challenges?
REFERRAL WORKERS/COUNSELOR’S ASSESSMENT
(This section must be completed by the A&D Referral Worker)
1. Is the client receiving counseling from you?
If “yes”, how many pre-treatment counseling sessions has the client attended in the last 3 months? **NOTE: CLIENT MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF SIX ONE HOUR (OR LONGER) PRE-TREATMENT COUNSELING SESSIONS
WITH AN A&D COUNSELOR OR REFERRAL WORKER.
2. How was the client referred to you?
3. Is the client receiving other counseling services? If “yes”, list the other counseling agencies. **NOTE: IF YOU ANSWERED YES to question three, all counselors and you as the A&D referral worker working with
the client are REQUIRED to complete and submit this portion of application package.
What issues has the client worked on in his/her sessions and what is your perception of the 5. What do you believe is Round Lake Treatment Centre’s role in the clients’ overall treatment plan and their motivation for coming to treatment? NAME: __________________________________ ALCOHOL SCREENING TEST
The following questions are about your alcohol use
during the past 12 months
Do you feel that you are a normal drinker? Do friends or relatives think you are a normal drinker? Have you attended a meeting of Alcoholics Anonymous Have you lost friends or girlfriends/boyfriends because of Have you gotten into trouble at work because of your Have you neglected your obligations, your family or your work for two or more days in a row because you were Have you had delirium tremens (DT’s), severe shaking, heard voices or seen things that were not there after Have you gone to anyone for help about your drinking? Have you been in a hospital because of drinking? 10. Have you received a 24-hour roadside suspension or have you been charged for impaired driving? Total Score
Total scores may range from 0 to 29. Scores of 6 or greater are considered to reflect serious problems
DRUG SCREENING TEST
The following questions concern information
about your potential involvement with drugs not
including alcoholic beverages during the past 12
Have you used drugs other than those required for Do you abuse more than one drug at a time? Can you get through the week without using drugs? Are you always able to stop using drugs when you Have you had “blackouts” or “flashbacks” as a result of Do you ever feel bad or guilty about your drug use? NAME: __________________________________ Does you spouse (or parents) ever complain about Has drug abuse created problems between you and 10. Have you lost friends because of your use of drugs? 11. Have you neglected your family because of your use of 12. Have you been in trouble at work because of drug 13. Have you lost a job because of drug use? 14. Have you gotten into fights when under the influence 15. Have you engaged in illegal activities in order to obtain 16. Have you been arrested for possession of illegal 17. Have you ever experienced withdrawal symptoms (felt 18. Have you had medical problems as a result of your drug use (e.g. memory loss, hepatitis, convulsions, 19. Have you gone to anyone for help for drug problem? 20. Have you been involved in a treatment program Total Score
Drug Misuse Screening Test
Low level of problems related to drug abuse Moderate level of problems related to drug abuse Substantial level of problems related to drug abuse Severe level of problems related to drug abuse How receptive was the client in completing these screening assessments? What is your pre-treatment assessment of client’s use of Alcohol and/ or drugs? NAME: __________________________________ ALCOHOL / DRUG HISTORY
Alcohol and/or drug misuse is considered to be misuse if you have tried any of the following more than two times in order for the
mood-altering effect. Please put a circle around the primary drug(s) of choice i.e. primary drug of choice is the one that is causing
you the most difficulty in your life.
Method of Use
Date of last use
**NOTE: Put a circle around primary drug(s) of choice
Hallucinogen (e.g. acid, mushrooms, PCP, ketamine) Barbiturate (e.g. phennies, yellow jackets) Amphetamine (crystal meth, ecstasy, speed) Benzodiazepine (eg, sleeping pills, tranquilizers) Over the Counter Drugs (e.g. cough syrup) Other Prescription Drugs (e.g. T3’s, Valium)
**IMPORTANT NOTE: ADMISSION CRITERIA – CLIENT MUST HAVE 2 WEEKS (14 FULL DAYS) CLEAN FROM ALCOHOL &
DRUGS PRIOR TO ADMISSION TO TREATMENT > NO EXCEPTIONS. Clients may be drug tested upon admissions. If tested
positive will be declined acceptance into the program.
CRYSTAL METH USE CLEAN TIME IS 5 MONTHS ABSTINENCE FROM CRYSTAL METH. NO EXCEPTIONS.
NAME: __________________________________ ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR CLIENTS WITH LEGAL ORDERS ATTENDING RLTC
• RLTC limits the number of clients per intake with current legal orders in place.
• The applicant must be released on the merit of completing their incarceration. RLTC does not participate in mandated treatment as a condition for eligibility of release from probation or parole. Round Lake is not under any obligation to accept a person who has been legally ordered to attend treatment. • The client must not have any upcoming legal issues/court cases, ALL court dates must be
dealt with prior to admission to RLTC. Court date interference with treatment may result in dismissal from program until resolved. • Applicants coming from an institution must reside in a halfway house, recovery house, John Howard House Society, or the community for a minimum of one month before entering RLTC. • The client is expected to cooperatively participate and follow our treatment and program guidelines, with the understanding that RLTC is under no obligation to keep a client who does not participate or comply with treatment direction. • RLTC does not accept charged or convicted sexual offenders. • RLTC does not accept client’s with the following legal conditions: a) Electronic monitoring, b) Temporary Absence, c) 24 Hour Supervision, d) Day Parole, e) All other legal conditions are reviewed on a case by case basis. LEGAL STATUS:
A. Current Legal Status is NOT APPLICABLE
B. Does the client have any current legal orders in place?
C. If “yes” to B, you must specify type of legal order in place (I.e. Spousal Assault, DWI, Theft, Breach, D. Were the charges Alcohol/Drug related? E. Is the client restricted from going on day or weekend passes? **IMPORTANT NOTE: A COPY OF THE PROBATION ORDER MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THE APPLICATION
FOR TREATMENT BEFORE THE APPLICATION CAN BE ASSESSED.
F. Does the client have any Pending Charges/Court Dates?
G. Does the client have any previous Convictions/Charges? H. If you answered “yes” to G. please list all previous convictions/charges and dates NAME: __________________________________ CONSENT TO ATTEND and PARTICIPATE IN TREATMENT
I, (Client’s Name, PLEASE PRINT)
participate at RLTC and I have reviewed the following points with my A&D Referral Worker and initialed as
confirmation of my understanding of the following points:
1. I understand that if I do not have 2 weeks (14 full days) from ALCOHOL & drugs, I will be immediately 2. I understand an incomplete application and lack of supporting documentation delays in the processing of my application and confirmation of an intake date. 3. I consent to the Intake Coordinator contacting referral agencies, such as Probation Officers, Medical Practitioner’s, etc. to obtain clarification on information included in this application for treatment. If on provincial assistance, I agree the Intake Coordinator can release confirmation of my intake and discharge dates to my Employment and Assistance Worker. 4. I understand if I have legal issues, a copy of the probation order must be submitted with my application for treatment; and ALL pending court dates must be dealt with prior to admission to RLTC. I understand any
court date interference may result in my being dismissed until resolved.
5. I understand the Intake Coordinator will notify my referral worker by letter to confirm my acceptance to 6. While in treatment, I understand that if I need medical attention, I will be attended to by the proper personnel and/or transferred to an appropriate facility. 7. I understand the importance of being free from and have taken care of all outside business, which will take my attention away from the treatment program. 8. I understand if I am discharged or voluntarily leave treatment that Social Assistance and First Nations Inuit Health Branch will not cover my return travel and that I am responsible for return travel. I will be arriving at treatment with my return travel arrangements in place. 9. I have reviewed and completed this application for treatment with my referral worker, answering all questions and providing all information truthfully and thoroughly to the best of my ability. CONSENT FOR THE RELEASE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
hereby give permission for RLTC staff to contact the referral worker(s) listed below for the release of information in regard to pre-treatment conference call, progress during treatment, Aftercare planning, and Final Discharge Report.
** The alternate contact person is for confirmation or admission processing only – the alternate contact will not be included in the
release of confidential information prior to, during or after treatment). The client may change or revoke this release at anytime by
giving notice to Round Lake Treatment Centre in writing. It is up to the client to inform their referral worker of the change. **NOTE:
THIS FORM IS APPLICABLE FOR ONE YEAR AFTER THE DATE SIGNED UNLESS REVOKED.
NAME: __________________________________ FAXING CLIENT CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION WAIVER
1. I, ____________________have been spoken to and advised by Round Lake
Treatment Centre, that I am responsible for the request to have the Client Confirmation Of Intake letter faxed to my place of business for : (Client name)
2. I am responsible for this choice and decision and will not hold Round Lake
Treatment Centre accountable for the outcome of my decision.
3. I am responsible to inform my client of the decision to have the Client Confirmation
of Intake letter faxed with the understanding that the place or time the letter is being faxed may not secure confidentiality.
4. I understand that no client information will be faxed to me unless this form is
completed and received by the Intake Coordinator at Round Lake Treatment Centre.
5. I, ______________________ hereby release Round Lake Treatment Centre and its
directors, officers and employees from all liability whatsoever for any and all consequences that may arise from this signed request.
READ AND SIGNED BY ME THIS ____ day of __________________ 2012
NAME: __________________________________ TRAVEL FORM
This form is to be filled out by the person responsible for the return travel costs for
the client. Round Lake Treatment Centre is a non-profit organization and is unable to pay for travel costs.
I, __________________________ (print name) agree to pay for any and all travel costs limited
to place of residence incurred by ________________________ (client’s name). I understand that if the client is discharged or voluntarily leaves treatment that Social Assistance and First Nations Inuit Health Branch will not cover return travel. In the case that Round Lake Treatment Centre must pay for any of the client’s travel, I agree to reimburse Round Lake Treatment Centre for all costs incurred. I understand that I will be sent an invoice which will state clearly all cost incurred by RLTC to get the above named client safely Please note: any outstanding debts incurred by above noted client will prevent future intake process until
Signed: ______________________________ Date: __________________________ Address: _____________________________Phone: __________________________ City: ____________________________ Prov: _____ Email address: _____________________________ NAME: __________________________________ • Shampoo, soap, tooth brush, shaving kit, etc • .Gym shoes (non marking) and workout clothes • Modest clothing is required • Socks and underwear • Swim suit (one-piece) • Jacket / hoodies etc (weather / season appropriate) • Comfortable casual clothing (laundry facilities available) • Small day pack • Sufficient Prescription medicine as prescribed and in the original containers or bubble wrapped for the • Over-the-counter medication and vitamins in the original packaging • Debit and/or credit card • Long distance calling card are a must for all calls • Enough cigarettes for your entire stay (for smokers) or sufficient funds to purchase locally • Personal health care number or card (Canadian residents) • Other valid identifications Please DO NOT bring
• T-shirts with offensive slogans or that promote alcohol or drugs • Revealing clothing • Two-piece bathing suits • Cell phones • Laptop computers • Portable music players (iPods, etc.) • Mouthwash or other items containing alcohol (i.e. perfume and hand sanitizer) • Cameras • Protein powders or workout supplements • Sex toys • Work or education course material Please Note
Clients will need funds for medications they require during treatment if not covered by medical; may want to have
some spending money when on outings, or on weekend/day passes etc. Phone can be purchased
Only recovery-related reading material is allowed at RLTC and will be assessed by primary counsellor for
appropriateness. There is a small library of such books or your own personal books can be signed out or assigned
while in treatment.
Laundry facilities and products are available for clients to wash and dry their personal items. NAME: __________________________________ RLTC Couples Admission Criteria
To be accepted into the RLTC Couples program, the following criteria must be met: - Have a genuine desire to stop using alcohol or drugs, must possess a willingness to work with and explore relationship and family issues. - Possess a willingness and commitment to complete the thirty four or forty one day treatment program, as a couple. The centre may request a written commitment prior to treatment. - To have had a minimum of 2 sessions with referral agent for assessment, screening and readiness to complete an intensive, highly structured couples treatment program. - To have had a minimum of 4 couples sessions with referral agent for couple assessment and grounding of the couple in preparation for couple’s treatment. - A full treatment application form must be submitted by mail and/or facsimile. All questions on the form must be answered fully by the client and his/her referral agent. - A completed medical report must be filled out and signed by a medical practitioner and submitted to RLTC Intake Coordinator by mail and/or facsimile. All medical, dental or other appointments must be taken care of prior to admission. - Clients must be nineteen (19) years old and over and agree to complete the Alcohol and Drug program, in the event that one of the partnerships chooses to leave the Couples program or is dismissed. - The applying couple must have been in a cohabitive relationship for at least 6 months prior to submission of application. - Both clients must not have any upcoming legal issues/court cases, ALL court dates must be
dealt with prior to admission to RLTC. Court date interference or any restrictions orders with
treatment may result in dismissal from program until resolved. RLTC is not obligated to keep
clients who may be mandated to treatment by the courts or other agencies.
-Both clients are expected to cooperatively participate and follow our treatment and program
guidelines, with the understanding that RLTC is under no obligation to keep a client(s) who does
not participate or comply with treatment direction.
- Clients on probation or parole must inform the Intake Coordinator as part of the admission process, providing a copy of the probation/parole order and the name, contact information of the probation/parole officer. - Both clients must be free from alcohol and drugs for at least three weeks prior to his/her intake
date. No exceptions. The purpose of the three week requirement of clean/ sober time for the
couples program is to provide a stronger foundation to focus on their relationship issues.
NAME: __________________________________ ROUND LAKE TREATMENT CENTRE PRE-ADMISSION MEDICAL
Please print legibly.
Care Card Number Status Number
Informed Consent Must Be Completed with Patient:
I, (client’s name)
to release my medical information to Round Lake Treatment Centre and my A&D Referral Worker. I also consent to have RLTC RN or Counsellor
consult or inquire with my above named physician on any of my medical needs while in treatment.
FUNCTIONAL INQUIRY AND PHYSICAL EXAM:
YES NO If “yes” please specify
**NOTE: PATIENT MUST HAVE EPI-PEN OR ANAKIT IF ALLERGIC TO BEES or NUTS.
Any prior problematic or difficult pregnancies **NOTE: For PREGNANT CLIENT: will be asked to sign a waiver form due to rural location of centre and will only
accept pregnant clients that have had NO prior problematic or difficult pregnancy history. NAME: __________________________________ IS THIS PATIENT ON ANY MEDICATIONS?
Are you aware of current or recent medical problems which may or may not require follow-up while patient is in a residential Alcohol & drug treatment facility? If client is Dual Diagnosis list medications, type of illness, date of diagnosis, medication types & amounts, length of time on medication (if dose has increased/decreased since first diagnosed), brief descriptive of how person behaves when stable.
AS A PRE-REQUISITE TO A/D RESIDENTIAL TREATMENT THE PATIENT MUST:
1. Be free from all communicable diseases (I.e. Scabies, Lice).
2. Have a T.B. Test in the last 12 months. POS NEG Date **NOTE: IF TB SKIN TEST IS POSITIVE AND RESULTS MEASURE LARGER THAN 10MM, SKIN TEST
RESULTS MUST BE FOLLOWED UP BY TB CHEST X-RAY.
3. Have Two (2) weeks clean from ALCOHOL & mood-altering drugs prior to admission to Round Lake M.D. Name:
Please ensure you have read and review the attached SAFE/UNSAFE MEDICATIONS list as non
compliance with said list will result in the client not being accepted into Alcohol / Drug treatment.
Round Lake Treatment Centre
Referral Package: Methadone Harm Reduction Treatment
To refer a client on methadone to the Methadone Harm Reduction Program at R.L.T.C you must
phone to talk to the Intake Coordinator to ensure your client meets the following requirements.
RLTC does not accept clients on methadone for pain management and follows the
guidelines for “Safe and Unsafe Medications”.
• a history of having been stabilized on methadone for at least 4 months; with a daily dosage not to exceed 70 ml.
• be free of all other psychoactive drugs and alcohol for at least one month, this includes the following: all benzodiazepine type drugs even those prescribed by a physician. 2. The client must be eligible to have a methadone “carry” to arrive at RLTC and return to their home community that may not exceed 280 ml. 3. Methadone will be supplied by the pharmacy on the Monday following Saturday admission and 4. Only after recieving confirmation of the client coming into the Centre, you must make
sure that the client’s personal and/or methadone-dispensing physician establishes
contact with the R.L.T.C. Nurse to discuss the client’s methadone coverage while in
treatment. The client’s physician must fax RLTC pharmacy Hogarth’s (250- 545-
4392) the original prescription.
5. Upon admission the client must be prepared to sign a contract with R.L.T.C. (which is 6. It is imperative that the client be aware of the mandatory random supervised urine samples that may be requested for drug screening upon admission or if deemed necessary. 7. The Client understands that Methadone is administered daily by the Medication Nurse or
other qualified personnel in the Nurse’s office. Client’s methadone dosage will not be
altered while in treatment.
8. You, the referring counsellor, must submit a completed R.L.T.C. referral package to the Centre (attention: Intake Coordinator). If meeting all requirements as outlined by Intake admissions then your client will be given a tentative admission date. 9. Prior to admission all clients must have evidence that they are free of TB. (A Mantoux test can be done at any Public Health Unit.) Please arrange this as soon as you refer the client. (If the Mantoux test is positive a Chest X-ray must be arranged – results of the X-ray may take 6 weeks). We hope this is all the information you and your client require. If not, please feel free to NAME: __________________________________ phone the Intake Coordinator if you have any further questions.
ROUND LAKE TREATMENT CENTRE
This contract shall be between _______________________ and the Round Lake Treatment Centre.
I acknowledge that I come to the Treatment Centre stabilized on a Methadone program. My start date
on Methadone was ______________ indicating I meet the 4 month stabilization required by Round
Lake Treatment Centre. My treating physician is Dr. ___________________ of
__________________________ phone number____________________. The Treatment Centre
Registered Nurse will be in contact with my treating physician regarding carry to and from treatment.
I acknowledge that I have an opiate dependency and wish to continue my Methadone and the dosage
is fixed, meaning it will not be altered while at the Round Lake Treatment Centre I understand that
Methadone is not to be used as a pain management substance while in treatment.
I agree that while at the Centre I will receive my Methadone prescriptions from the Centre’s Nurse or
designate. My goal is to avoid all addictive substances other than Methadone, which I will use only as
The Methadone maintenance program at R.L.T.C. is based on the Protocols from the College of
Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia. I agree to adhere to the program as detailed to me upon
orientation to the facility. I understand that my failure to participate in the program as outlined will result
in a review of my suitability stabilization for the treatment program. Depending upon the outcome of this
review, I may be required to leave.
I understand that the Round Lake Treatment Centre will have ZERO TOLERANCE for the following:
Use or intended use of mood altering substances. (Possession of any substances including alcohol, cannabis, heroin, other opiates, illicit methadone, cocaine, amphetamines, barbiturates, PCP, hallucinogens or mood altering medication of any sort staff has not given approval). Illegal or illicit activities conducted while in treatment. Consent to a supervised urine sample for drug screen as requested. Failure to comply will result in termination of the program. I agree to have my Methadone dispensed daily at a pre-determined time through the Round Lake Treatment Centre’s Nurse or designate. I will swallow my Methadone, witnessed, as per the protocols. I agree to sign the College of Physicians and Surgeons of British Columbia release of confidential Information form which I understand allows Round Lake Treatment Centre to access my personal medication profile at any time. NAME: __________________________________ SAFE/UNSAFE MEDICATION LIST – 2010
The following list is for common and prescription medications, which are SAFE/UNSAFE for use
for persons in recovery. If a medication changes the way you feel or is mood altering, AVOID IT.
**PLEASE NOTE**: ENSURE GENERIC MEDICATIONS FALL INTO THE SAFE CATEGORY
OF ACCEPTABLE MEDICATIONS.
AVOID PAIN MEDICATIONS THAT CONTAIN
OPIATES (EG: CODEINE):
*222, 282, 292, 692, DARVON (PROPOXYPHENE) MAY BE SAFE:
OID NERVE & SLEEPING PILLS INCLUDING:
LIMITED/AVAILABLE ONLY BY PRESCRIPTION:
ANTIDEPRESSANTS SAFE WITH PROPER USE
OID SLEEPING PILLS INCLUDING THESE &
AND BY PRESCRIPTION ONLY:
OID MUSCLE RELAXANTS:
OVER THE COUNTER MEDICATIONS CAN BE A
SER IOUS THREAT:
AVOID SEDATING ANTIHISTAMINES SUCH AS:
This is a partial list. If you require more information please ask the doctor or
pharmacist about non-psycho active/mood-altering medications.
NOTE: Unsafe/mood-altering medications brought into treatment and taken in the
two weeks prior to the intake date will result in the client’s immediate discharge
from the program.
NAME: __________________________________ FOR USE OF CLIENTS RECEIVING PROVINCIAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
CONFIRMATION OF PER DIEM FUNDING AND/OR COMFORT ALLOWANCE PAID
THROUGH THE MINISTRY OF EMPLOYMENT AND ASSISTANCE INCOME
Dear BC Benefit Worker
We are requesting a confirmation funding of treatment per diem and/or comfort
allowance and/or travel for your client who is schedule to enter alcohol and drug
treatment in the Round Lake Treatment Center. This is to be done in order to ensure that
the client whose treatment per diem is to be subsidized by the Ministry do in fact have an
active file in the system and have made proper arrangements.
TREATMENT PER DIEM: Will be taken care of by the Liaison Worker. The client file is to
remain with the District Office. Remember to include the intake and discharge date on the
COMFORT ALLOWANCE: Your office will retain the client’s file and will be responsible
for a comfort allowance which can be mailed to: Round Lake Treatment Center, 200
Emery Louis Road Armstrong ,B.C. V0E 1B5. Be sure to include Round Lake’s name on
TRAVEL: Return bus and taxi fares are to be included. Taxi cheques may be payable to
Vernon Taxi (260-3103 A – 31st Ave. Vernon, B.C. V1T 3M1 and Tel: 250-545-3337) in the
amount of $55.00 per trip.
Complete the following and return a copy for the clients file and give a copy to the client
as he/she is required to return this to the referral worked to fax to us.
I also give my permission to staff personnel of Round Lake Treatment Center to release
information about my intake and discharge dates to my BC financial aid worker.
Protein stimulatory activity of mikania micrantha, ricinus communis on the silk gland of vth instar eri silk worm samia ricini donovan.
Dr. Mainu Devi / International Journal of Advances in Engineering, Science and Technology (IJAEST) Protein Stimulatory Activity of Mikania micrantha, Ricinus communis on the Silk gland of Vth instar Eri silk worm Samia ricini Donovan. Department of Zoology, Diphu Govt. College, Karbi Anglong, Assam, India. ABSTRACT Impact of feeding of Japanese weed leaves (Mikan