Jean's the Right Plant PlaceNew Perennials for 2013Achillea 'Sunny Seduction'Alcea Halo Series - BlushAlcea Halo Series - CeriseAlchemilla sericata 'Gold Strike'Allium 'Blue Eddy'Anemone 'Queen Charlotte'Anemone x 'Pamina'Aquilegia 'Colorado Violet and White'Arabis caucasica 'Variegata'Armeria maritima 'Alba'Astilbe chinensis 'Little Vision in Purple'Astilbe chinensis 'Mighty Red Quin'Baptisia D
Bardzo tanie apteki z dostawą w całej Polsce kupic viagra i ogromny wybór pigułek.
After working for 7 years on the account side of the Toronto advertising industry, I decided to return to school in 2012 to become a graphic
designer. I now have a unique set of skills: a great appreciation for timelines, budgets and the importance of client satisfaction, along with
the desire and ability to create engaging, unique and creative work.
Humber College | Graphic Design for Print & Web | 2012 – 2013
Experience completing the design process from ideation to concept development, revisions and final production.
Comprehensive knowledge of email design and coding, website design, campaign design, and logo development.
George Brown College | Foundation Art & Design | 2012
• MailChimp, Emma, Marketo and Streamsend Workflow
In depth knowledge and success managing the project development process for promotional campaigns. Queen’s University | Psychology B.A. | 2001 – 2005
• Four year honours Bachelor of Arts Psychology degree Apex 2012
• Grand Award for Breakfast for Learning 2011 Annual Report• Award of Excellence for Breakfast for Learning RFP Work Experience
Junior Art Director |
Easy Email Solutions |
April 2013 – December 2013
• Responsible for creative development and deployment of marketing materials including websites, promotional emails and online advertisements for clients in the technology, retail and automotive industries.
• Experience using the following online marketing management programs: MailChimp, Emma, Marketo, Streamsend. Senior Account Manager |
Ariad Communications |
October 2010 – January 2012
• Developed highly integrated and successful marketing campaigns for Johnson & Johnson (Tylenol and Listerine), Custom Biologics, EMD Inc. (Multibionta) and Breakfast for Learning. • Assisted in the development of websites and online marketing for: Multibionta, Custom Biologics and Listerine.
• Led a marketing team through the advertising campaign development process from strategy development to concept creation and flawless execution of print and online materials.
Account Executive | Account Supervisor |
MacLaren McCann |
July 2006 – December 2008
• Managed the development of bilingual PAAB-approved promotion projects for Abbott Laboratories (Biaxin XL, Pediatric Biaxin), Nestle (Good Start infant formulas), Gerber (child nutrition) and Novartis Pharmaceuticals (Aclasta).
• Assisted in the development of websites and online marketing for: Aclasta, Nestle Good Start and Gerber.
Account Coordinator |
Ogilvy & Mather |
June 2005 – December 2005
• Worked on the development of convention booths, magazine advertisements and brochures for GlaxoSmithKline (Twinrix, Valtrex and Atacand) and Oryx Pharmaceuticals (Advicor).
Jeffrey M. Jacobs, M.D. Diplomate of the American Board of Gastroenterology This procedure is an endoscopic examination of the body by a physician. If necessary, a small piece of tissue (biopsy) can be removed for further examination under a microscope. If a polyp(s) is found it can usually be removed during the procedure. You need to be here 30 minutes before your appointment time to allow for p