College of Communications and Information Studies University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia Marshall University, Huntington, West Virginia I am prepared to teach: Persuasion, public relations, public speaking, introduction to communication, interpersonal communication, business and professional communication, small group communication, and leade
- A |
J |K |
U |V |
Nulytely trilyte colyte--extra_pm_8-10-1Monmouth Gastroenterology, LLC
142 Route 35 Eatontown, New Jersey 07724 (732) 389-5004 Nadeem Baig, M.D. Kenneth Belitsis, M.D. Thomas C. Fiest, D.O.
Steven A. Gorcey, M.D. Laleh Merikhi, M.D. Rajiv Uppal, M.D
Patient Name: ___________________________________________________________________ Date:___________________Tentative Arrival Time: _____________ This time is subject to change. The facility will contact you the day before your procedure to give you an exact arrival time. Required Preparation for Your Colonoscopy-EXTRA -PM
Nulytely/Trilyte/Colyte--PM Prep and PM Half Prep IF YOU HAVE DIABETES or TAKE BLOOD THINNERS (COUMADIN, PLAVIX, TICLID, ASPIRIN, ETC.,)
AND DID NOT TELL THE DOCTOR, PLEASE INFORM OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.
GENERALLY FOR 5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE PROCEDURE YOU SHOULD STOP MEDICATIONS OR VITAMINS
CONTAINING IRON, VITAMIN E, FISH OIL, GARLIC TABLETS, GINKO BILOBA, GINSENG OR ASPIRIN LIKE
PRODUCTS (ADVIL, MOTRIN, ALEVE, NUPRIN, ALKA-SELTZER, NAPROSYN,ETC). HOWEVER, YOU WILL BE
SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED ABOUT WITHHOLDING ASPIRIN, PLAVIX AND COUMADIN ACCORDING TO YOUR
YOU MAY TAKE TYLENOL AS NEEDED FOR A HEADACHE OR PAIN.
TWO DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR PROCEDURE.**
**DO NOT EAT ANY FRUITS, NUTS, VEGETABLES, SALADS, SEEDS OR BERRIES**
Take 2 DULCOLAX tablets (purchased over the counter) with 8oz of water at bedtime. DAY BEFORE PROCEDURE:
1. Have a liquid breakfast and lunch. Take 2 DULCOLAX tablets in the am with 8 oz of water. Clear liquids include juice (apple or white grape), soft drinks, jell-o, broth, and tea (AVOID MILK AND
2. NOTHING RED OR ORANGE IN COLOR.
3. DO NOT HAVE DINNER. You may have small amounts of clear liquids
4. Take (2) DULCOLAX tablets at 6:30pm with 8oz water, followed by one glass of water at
5. Mix TRILYTE/COLYTE/NULYTELY (shake well) prior to going to bed.
DAY OF PROCEDURE:
DO NOT EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE PREPARATION AND MEDICATIONS APPROVED
BY YOUR DOCTOR WITH A SIP OF WATER. TAKE HEART MEDICATIONS OR BLOOD PRESSURE
MEDICATIONS AT LEAST FOUR (4) HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR PROCEDURE.
1. Start NULYTELY/TRILYTE/COLYTE at 5:30am, drink 1/3 cup every 5 minutes and FINISH BY 9AM.
2. Take (2) DULCOLAX tablets when finished, followed by (2) 8oz glasses of water.
3. If you are not clear (CLEAR MEANS YELLOW-GREEN WATERISH MOVEMENT WITH NO SOLID
STOOL OR PIECES), take (2) extra DUCOLAX tablets with an additional glass of water BEFORE
PREPARATION MUST BE COMPLETED 4 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR PROCEDURE TIME***
Please report to the following location:
Advanced Endoscopy and Surgical Center: 142 Rte 35, Eatontown, NJ
Monmouth Medical Center: 300 Second Avenue, Long Branch, NJ- outpatient registration
Jersey Shore University Medical Center: 1945 Rte 33, Neptune, NJ- outpatient registration
* You must have a responsible adult to accompany you home.
Driving yourself, taking a bus or walking is NOT PERMITTED.
T.038-3330222 F.038-3331878 E-mail: [email protected] www.masterfloor.nl Description Peran EPW Sealer is a 2-component water-soluble epoxy, and is available as transparent or pigmented with a gloss or matt finish. It is applied in thicknesses of 150-250 µm. A normal thickness after two coats is approx. 175 µm. Applications Peran EPW Sealer is a simple and wear-re