FLOWER HONEY (INDUSTRIAL USE) Complete natural multifloral honey with preservation of all valuable substances. Preparation of liquid crystal free honey: quick decrystalisation and filtration of the honey (200 microns) – immediate cooling down with aroma recuperation – filling into new recipients. The honey is ready for use as an ingredient in all kinds of food products. Guarantee of non-cr
- A |
J |K |
U |V |
1 strike through part „packed with equipment” if necessaryTransport document for STIHL Lithium Ion Batteries
This document is for packages marked: Lithium Ion Batteries
Handle with care!
In the event packages are damaged, special procedures (including inspection and repacking) must be followed. Refer to the procedures below. Hazards:
• Damaged batteries can leak. Contact with liquid inside battery may be irritating • Liquid inside battery may vent, ignite and produce sparks when subjected to high temperatures (greater than 150 degrees C) or when damaged or abused: o Fires may burn rapidly with flare-burning effect. o Fires may ignite other batteries located nearby. Personal protective equipment should be used when handling damaged batteries:
• Protective gloves (resistant to caustic liquid) • Protective For more information on personal protective equipment, call the emergency phone number on this sheet. In case of fire:
Use dry chemical, CO2, water or foam to extinguish fire. Procedure for damaged package:
Caution: Handle with care! A dry outer battery package could be leaking inside
the package! Avoid contact with liquid inside battery! Liquid inside battery is
flammable – keep away from ignition sources / open flames!
• Wear personal protective equipment.
• Open and remove all inner packages.
• Repack dry and undamaged inner packages in a suitable outer package.
• Open wet and damaged packages and remove the battery. Check battery. If
battery is undamaged and not leaking, repack it in suitable inner and outer packages. • If battery is broken or leaking, DO NOT ship battery. Call the emergency phone number listed on this sheet for assistance. Transport document for STIHL Lithium Ion Batteries
Instructions in case of contact or exposure to liquid inside battery:
• Eye contact: Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately. • Skin contact: Immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes while removing contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical attention immediately. Remove to fresh air. Get medical attention immediately. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Get medical attention immediately. Instructions for clean-up of spilled liquid:
• Wear personal protective equipment. • Absorb liquid with inert material (such as sand or vermiculite). • Call the emergency phone number listed on this sheet for assistance. Safety instructions:
• Use battery only for intended use • Do not open, separate or drop battery • Protect battery from short circuit – risk of explosion! • Protect battery from rain and do not dip into liquids – risk of short circuit! • Protect battery from direct sunlight, heat, sparks and fire • Do not throw the battery into a fire – risk of explosion! • Never use a broken or deformed battery
FOR EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE or additional information, please call:
Please note that STIHL Lithium-Ion Batteries
are considered “articles”, as defined by LITHIUM ION BATTERY
OSHA 29 CFR §1910.1200(c), and are thus exempt from the requirements of OSHA’s Hazard Communication Standard, as TRANSPORTATION
§1910.1200(b)(6)(v). Therefore, a Material SAFETY DOCUMENT
Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is not required.
Esther Chapter Seven Read Esther 7:1-3 • Patiently keep in step with the Spirit. o This was the third time the king asked Esther what she wanted. The first two times, she delayed in giving an answer. This was probably because of her discernment that the time was not right. And just as well – had she asked for the salvation of the Jews two days before (when he first invited he